DR Ashe COXON
DR. Ashe Coxon, (MBBS FRACGP DCH MClinEd Grad Cert Career Development), is a General Practitioner and career counsellor and is the founder of Medical Career Planning. Ashe started to develop an interest in career development for doctors whilst attempting to construct her career pathway in her early postgraduate training.
On completion of her General Practice training she began her Masters of Clinical Education and worked in medical education with GP registrars. Her passion for career development in doctors grew and she completed her career development degree with the aim of assisting doctors with their personal career journey.
- MBBS (James Cook University)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Diploma of Child Health (Westmead)
- Masters of Clinical Education (Flinders University)
- Graduate Certificate of Career Development (Swinburne University)
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Career Development Association of Australia
- Australian & New Zealand Association for Health Professional Educators
- General Practice Medical Education